H J. G. BIK. SERVICES L.T.D. manages and develops the brand name of PIZZA C CONO & FRUTTY C CONO stores by the franchising system.
Franchising is a method of organizing a network, where the franchisor - in our case J. G. BIK. SERVICES L.T.D. - gives the right to the franchisee - to use the trade name, products / services and know-how, as well as all those qualifications that will help him/her organize and operate the business successfully.
In return, the franchisee pays to the franchisor an initial fee (entry fees) and a pre-agreed share on the turnover of the franchisee's business (royalties).
Each PIZZA C CONO & FRUTTY C CONO store is a separate company associated with the franchisor company, J. G. BIK. SERVICES LTD by a Franchising contract.
The PIZZA C CONO & FRUTTY C CONO franchise contract has a five (5) year duration and may be renewed, if so desired by both parties, without paying any new entry fees, and provides all those things enabling a PIZZA C CONO & FRUTTY C CONO store to work using the trade mark, know-how, technical and operational support of the franchisor company.
The Franchisor Benefits
The franchisor benefits to the franchisee are as follows:
1. Right to use the franchisor trade name and mark, within the framework established by the franchise contract.
2. Exclusive presence except from certain cities (e.g., Athens, Piraeus, Patras, Thessaloniki, etc.) where more that one
PIZZA C CONO & FRUTTY C CONO stores may open, but with each one developed in a particular area.
3. Initial and periodic personnel training in all areas and services offered in accordance with the requirements of the franchisor company.
4. Continuous update on methods and new products.
5. Promotion by selected media
6. Provision of promotional material (e.g., paste-ups and films for printed advertising display separators) to the franchisee for local promotion purposes.
7. Consulting on procurement of appropriate equipment that meets the specifications of the franchisor company.
8. Provision of substantial discounts from suppliers like the franchisor company.
9. Complete operation manual, which among others will include:
• Organization know-how for the effective operation of the store and achieving a high level of service.
• Know-how (Consulting) on administrative - commercial - commission - financial management - computerization issues.
The ideal partner need not have experience with similar stores.
However, he/she should:
• be eager to work and able to be employed for more than 8 hours,
• be 24 to 50 years of age,
• have an owned or leased store with the features described below. This store must be formed under the corporate identity indicated by the franchisor,
• own an initial capital of at least ¤ 25.000 depending on the size of the store selected.
Those who will eventually choose to become PIZZA C CONO & FRUTTY C CONO franchisees shall be expected to:
• adhere to procedures, specifications (standards) and the overall philosophy of the franchisor company
• maintain the same level of organization and work flow with that of the franchisor company
• allow free access to the Finance Director or a designated auditor of the franchisor company, to the financial data of their company,
• use accounting programs indicated by J. G. BIK. SERVICES L.T.D.
• applying high standards in selecting personnel,
• always use products and equipment required by the franchisor,
Selecting the site to be developed to a PIZZA C CONO & FRUTTY C CONO is very important. The particularities of each area are many and determinative. For this reason, the selection of the store is made further to cooperation of and approval by both parties (franchisor and franchisee).
The PIZZA C CONO & FRUTTY C CONO franchise is designed to be developed in stores of total area ranging from 15 to 100 sq.m.
The basic requirements that the store facilities must meet are:
• Total area 15 to 100 sq.m. at a "commercial" point.
• Entrance from the ground floor.
• Air conditioning. (< 60 sq.m.)
• A special permit to operate sanitary facilities.
• Configuration of the store (exterior, entrance, colours, furniture, air conditioning, floor, ceiling, lighting, etc.) under the corporate identity of J. G. BIK. SERVICES L.T.D..
• Once the site is approved, the architect of J. G. BIK. SERVICES L.T.D. studies the store for a better layout - functionality and implementation of corporate identity and develops the construction plans. The next step is the selection of construction crews and ordering the required mobile equipment for the particular store.
• The time required to set up and launch a new PIZZA C CONO & FRUTTY C CONO store is 20 - 50 days.
The company provides specifications and details of approved suppliers for the franchisee to choose. Η J. G. BIK. SERVICES LTD encourages the use of high quality used equipment. There is good quality used equipment available and reduces your costs to a minimum. This maintains depreciation to its lowest point and allows your investment to exhibit a quicker return.
Points of difference from the competition:
2. Traditional fresh dough.
4.Two different types of dough
5.THE FIRST PIZZA ON CONE IN GREECE.
6.Invariable high quality in all stores.
• It is the same for all stores.
• All stores throughout Greece are on-line via an Asynchronous Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL).
2/3 of the investment may be financed by bank loans or leasing. There are various grants available for the needs of each candidate.
The Financial Terms of Cooperation
The initial investment is made entirely by the new licensee.
An indicative cost ranges from ¤ 25,000 - 100,000, depending on the size of the store.
• Entry fees: ¤ 7,000
• Store Configuration & Equipment: ¤ 15,000 - ¤ 100,000
Any "air rights" fees paid by the licensee to the store owner are not included in the above price and its is recommended to avoid such costs.
During operation, the franchisee pays to J. G. BIK. SERVICES LTD 2% of turnover, expressed as royalties, within 30 days of receiving the relevant invoice by the Licensor.